Sunday, June 12, 2011

Can I Get My Ex Back If........

Whether the split up is very recent or it happened a ages ago, you probably ask yourself that question "Can I get my ex back if . . . ?" a lot. Occasionally you have to recognize that it's merely time to move on. But if you're determined to get your ex back, there are some things you can do.

Can I get my ex back if :

1. ... I play hard to get?

And there are some things you should probably not do, like pretend you really don't want your ex. Playing hard to get is a common thing to do, however it can often discourage your ex from getting you.. If you play difficult to get with your ex, it might just be easier for them to release you and move on to someone who's easier to find.

Let your ex know that
~ you are free to fix the relationship.
~ that you are wanting to do what it takes to make it work this time.

That approach will probably give you a better chance of getting back together than playing hard to get and playing games.

2. ...I try to force him or her?

Trying to get someone to do something they don't want to is a sure way to upset them. They might think that you are nagging if you constantly ask them to do a job or pick something up after work.

Your ex might decide that since you do little but complain and nag about the break up, it's easier not to be around you. So you might drive your ex farther away by trying too hard to fix things.

Try the opposite approach.

Why not stop asking your ex to come back and focus on being a good friend. Your ex will know that you want to reunite together if you make it clear to them, but with no expectations.

This might be difficult, especially at first, but if your ex sees that you are really a nice person to be around and not a nag, they will want to spend more time around you. This could lead to you making up and reuniting. At least, you have a better chance at it than if your ex fears seeing you and hearing you nag at them about coming back.

3. ... I make him or her envious?

You know your ex best. Jealousy may have worked in the past and may work again.However they may become so jealous which makes them angry and they decide to move on since you did.

So it might be a good idea to leave this thought out.

4. ... he or she is dating someone else?

It's possible, but it's the most difficult situation. What you could do is concentrate on being fun and enjoyable to be around, and give them a chance to miss your good qualities. Then see what happens.

You can always get more information on The Magic Of Making Up Here which can help.

2 comments:

  1. My name is Kate i am from USA Three weeks ago my boyfriend broke up with me. it all started when i Travel to UK to spend my holiday with my friend,i was trying to contact him but it was not going through. So when i came back from UK i saw him with a lady kissing, i was frustrated and it gives me sleepless night. I called my friend told her what happened and she introduce me to a spell cater who helped her long time ago. Which i contact him and i never believed that the spell will work so easily because i have contacted many spell casters to get him back all they do is to take my money with no result. I am happy to tell you all that my boyfriend is back and committed to me alone and he do whatever i ask him to do with love and care. All thanks to sambo the great magician who helped me to restore my boy friend to me:OSOBASPELLTEMPLE@GMAIL.COM.. Email this powerful and authentic spell caster via email now OSOBASPELLTEMPLE@GMAIL.COM

    ReplyDelete
  2. My name is joy brown, am from maim USA. i want to use this opportunity to thank my great doctor who really made my life a pleasurable one today. This great man Dr OSOBA who brought my husband back to me, i had 2 lovely kids for my husband, about 3 years ago i and my husband has been into one quarrel or the other until he finally left me for one lady. i felt my life was over and my kids thought they would never see their father again. i tried to be strong just for the kids but i could not control the pains that torments my heart, my heart was filled with sorrows and pains because i was really in love with my husband. Every day and night i think of him and always wish he would come back to me, until one day i met a good friend of mine that was also in a situation like me but her problem was her ex-boyfriend who she had an unwanted pregnancy for and he refused to take responsibility and dumped her. she told me that mine was a small case and that i shouldn't worry about it at all so i asked her what was the solution to my problems and she gave me this great man phone number and his email address. i was doubting if this man was the solution, so contacted this great man and he told me what to do and i deed them all, he told me to wait for just two day and that my husband will come crawling on his kneels just for forgiveness so i faithfully deed what this great man asked me to do and for sure after two days i heard a knock on the door, in a great surprise i saw him on his kneels and i was speechless, when he saw me, all he did was crying and asking me for forgiveness, from that day, all the pains and sorrows in my heart flew away,since then i and my husband and our lovely kids are happy.that's why i want to say a big thank you to Dr OSOBA. This great man made me to understand that theirs no problem on earth that has no solution so please if you know that you have this same problem or any problem that is similar, i will advise you to come straight to this great man. you can email him at:(OSOBASPELLTEMPLE@GMAIL.COM)

    ReplyDelete